World Wide Corals Cyber Monday LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

eb2292

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up just for this. So excited. Can barely keep it in my pants :rofl:

jasonbab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
??

do you have to check out everytime you click on a coral, what if you want to purchase multiple pcs

GREEF stricken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
laugh if you will, but can someone tell me where I can find the setting to turn off the email notices everytime someone responds to this thread?

GS

Aviarium

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So do we just pay for shipping on first purchase then choose local pick up for every other? I can't find a shipping module and don't want to be charged shipping on every purchase.

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
most of the answers to these questions have been answered on the first page. if you have not yet read the rules, i would encourage you to take a moment and familiarize yourself with the workings of this Live sale.

WWC Cyber Monday LIVE SALE RULES

• Sale starts December 1st at 2:00 p.m. est. and goes on for 12 hours. We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, original price, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. Your order is not completed until payment is finished! Just because a coral is in your cart doesn't mean it's yours. Communication will be through thread-posts and PMs. Over 400+ items total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 12 hours. Expect a batch of 2 - 5 new corals posted every 5 - 10 minutes. You snooze, you lose!

• Our website is secure with 256-bit encryption. You will be able to use any major credit/debit card through the site, also Paypal will be available to use as well.

• All orders are final! No exchanges. No refunds. No exceptions. Also No credits, gift cards, coupons, extra discounts will be used in this 12hr sale.
Warning: If you are not patient and good with crowds, this sale is probably not for you.

• Very rarely, due to the amount of people buying at the same time, there have been cases of two orders placed for the same coral at once. If this happens we will honor the first order to come through our website. The other person will get the same coral, if available. If another frag of the same coral is unavailable, you will receive a refund for the price of the coral.
***Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

Prizes
  • 1 $300 WWC Coral Gift Card

• 1 Frag of Strawberry Stratospheres

• 1 Pair of Sustainable Aquatics Extreme Picasso Clownfish

• 1 $100 WWC Coral Gift Card

• 2 Tickets to ReefAPalooza Orlando

We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

We will also be giving out $100 gift cards to post number 1000, 2000, 3000, etc.

Everyone who makes a purchase during the sale will qualify for the raffles and gift cards! You can only win once.

• Raffle drawing winner videos will be posted by 7pm est Saturday December 6th, 2014.

Shipping

• Shipping will be $39.99 ($24.99 for FL residents).

• Shipments will go out Wednesday Dec. 3rd for Thursday arrival. (FL shipments will go out Thursday Dec. 4th for Friday arrival).

• You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout if you're not picking up, if you're picking up choose "In-Store Pickup" for all your purchases.

• All boxes must be signed for at delivery if you want signature waived we will no longer be responsible for locating the package and the 10-Day Guarantee is waived, we will only guarantee alive arrival. WWC recommends: hold box at local FedEx facility, for customer pickup.

• If coral arrives dead or dies within 10 days, we will need an in-tank picture PM’d or emailed to us for confirmation. Please, do not discard coral until claim is settled. Customer must pay shipping on replacements.

• No piggy back shipping with other people.

• If you are local, in-store pickups will be allowed on or after Friday 12/5.

• We will not hold any orders, NO exceptions.

Admonition8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So do we just pay for shipping on first purchase then choose local pick up for every other? I can't find a shipping module and don't want to be charged shipping on every purchase.

Yes, unless i'm mistaken that's how its done. You purchase a shipping unit at least once and choose in store for every coral purchase.

eb2292

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, unless i'm mistaken that's how its done. You purchase a shipping unit at least once and choose in store for every coral purchase.

Can somebody confirm this? As I was a little confused about this as well. Makes sense though

Rustyprop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
441 currently browsing this thread!

Great Job WWC and thank you for another great Live sale on R2R!!!

GREEF stricken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
clicked the out of state module and it sent to a cart but at checkout it asked for all my registration info I just entered a bit ago when registering. how can I login and then pay? Sorry for the dumb questions and have read your rules several times. just not intuitive. please help.

GS

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 71 30.2%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 67 28.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 49 20.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 46 19.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back