• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

World wide corals shipment

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

PAreefer710

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know if this is the appropriate forum, but, Did anyone order corals from WWC on their New Years sale? My order was scheduled for delivery the 12th, it got lost in the mail and was delivered the 14th. Water was ice cold in the bags, it wasn’t a huge order just a frag I really wanted. And I figured throw a birdsnest in as well. Well I emailed pictures right from the box and after acclimation. The clove polyps were dead dead, the bag had a decent odor to it. Birdsnest came broke and minor tissue loss on base. I’m just kinda put off at the customer service from them. A full day went by with no response, and I do understand they’re probably busy, but it was first time ordering from them and it was a huge turn off. Opinions?
1F802191-358F-4530-A5F0-D76DB2E259B2.jpeg
D02A31F3-70DB-4E5F-9F3B-9649D49FF1E6.jpeg
E6E9704D-5513-42DC-A398-B1DFEF5D4706.jpeg
CCFD1589-6DCD-4EB5-A0D6-8B396A80C8EE.jpeg
80AAE00C-50D3-422D-88E4-AF3DD9838C19.jpeg

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn’t sweat it. They will make it right. Similar thing happened to me a few years ago because of a fedex screw up and WWC made it right. Seems like it was more the carriers fault and less WWC

OP
OP
PAreefer710

PAreefer710

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn’t sweat it. They will make it right. Similar thing happened to me a few years ago because of a fedex screw up and WWC made it right. Seems like it was more the carriers fault and less WWC
Yeah def was fedex mixup. I just expected better customer service from such a well respected vendor.

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah def was fedex mixup. I just expected better customer service from such a well respected vendor.
Yeah mine was during the week so there’s more staff. Things get pretty crazy after live sales so I don’t think a small delay is unreasonable. I’d definitely expect to hear back by Monday

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tuesday. Monday is a holiday lol.
Hi, sorry that you didn't get a response right away. Can you send us a PM with your name and order number so that we can double check the status on your email? You have a 10 day guarantee with us, and if the corals are indeed dead we will make it right for you.

OP
OP
PAreefer710

PAreefer710

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, sorry that you didn't get a response right away. Can you send us a PM with your name and order number so that we can double check the status on your email? You have a 10 day guarantee with us, and if the corals are indeed dead we will make it right for you.
Just sent a message

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back