World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! - ReFUN your ReFUND!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
These corals are moving Fast !!

Matt_Mc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I new to live sales. When I click to make a purchase it takes me to WWC. There it asks me to fill out all of my shipping information and my card info. I actually purchased my shipping lastnight. I am thinking that all of this should be populated. Can you all tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks for your help.

Pyromofyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3pueyq.jpg

JustinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok guys question, told my wife id stay to a strict budget with the sale, and im fairly new to the sps and live sale stuff. I want at least one show stoping sps, any recommendations on what i should hold out for?

orionstrident

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I new to live sales. When I click to make a purchase it takes me to WWC. There it asks me to fill out all of my shipping information and my card info. I actually purchased my shipping lastnight. I am thinking that all of this should be populated. Can you all tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks for your help.

Serum153

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont know if it is the right way, but buy like a margarita snail so that it saves your info. My info is there but i have purchased a lot from them

Grigs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you create an account at WWC and login when you click the link all of your info will be autopopulated. Payment is typically the hangup if you didn't save info with them

Sortega

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you are signed into your WWC account ahead of time. Once you are signed in, your shipping info should be auto populated. Plus, make sure to select the live sale shipping option. You shouldn't need to pay again for shipping.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back