World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CoralLovers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello GIF by Lil Dicky

Tigertail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to WWC earlier to pick up my coral and I just finished getting them into the tank! Thanks for a fun event, although seeing my invoice made me shudder. Seeing 8 smaller purchases is a lot easier to swallow than the grand total! I'm hiding it from my husband. Everything seems to have made the car ride home well. I was just disappointed to get home and find out that they didn't give me the squeegee and towel! It was even highlighted on the invoice. I was really looking forward to those :(

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to WWC earlier to pick up my coral and I just finished getting them into the tank! Thanks for a fun event, although seeing my invoice made me shudder. Seeing 8 smaller purchases is a lot easier to swallow than the grand total! I'm hiding it from my husband. Everything seems to have made the car ride home well. I was just disappointed to get home and find out that they didn't give me the squeegee and towel! It was even highlighted on the invoice. I was really looking forward to those :(
We need pics...

@WWC have one of the guys drop off the squeegee and towel after work... kthx

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry I had to do some work, this bill isn’t going to pay itself. Little bit of break before having to run errands. I was too busy to go grocery shopping this past weekend so need to get some stuff done XD

CoralLovers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I had to do some work, this bill isn’t going to pay itself. Little bit of break before having to run errands. I was too busy to go grocery shopping this past weekend so need to get some stuff done XD
Its all good dude we understand

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 142 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back