World Wide Corals TimeSplitter LIVE SALE - 3,000+ Frags! Our Largest Ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Meista_Flya

It wasn't me!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC @WWC-BOT Thank you all for taking my money..... i mean this amazing experience of getting aggrivat..... i mean amazing live sale experience. Whoever is behind the computer over there you are a saint and a scholar thank you for making me laugh with your memes. your cool everyone else is cool ..... except you CWOODS your not cool. PEACE LOVE CHICKEN GREASE

Ucyibd1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you again for another great Live Sale! We couldn't have done this without you all! We hope to see you again this summer for our Anniversary Live Sale on Reef2Reef!

The After Sale will be live on the website with Live Sale corals at an additional 20% OFF!
ALL non live sale Corals on the website will also be 20% OFF!

We will answer any PMs and emails tomorrow!

Thank you all again and have a goodnight! :D
Thank you...

CWoods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC @WWC-BOT Thank you all for taking my money..... i mean this amazing experience of getting aggrivat..... i mean amazing live sale experience. Whoever is behind the computer over there you are a saint and a scholar thank you for making me laugh with your memes. your cool everyone else is cool ..... except you CWOODS your not cool. PEACE LOVE CHICKEN GREASE
I was JOKING i got my only 2 $5 corals last night. just stirring the pot

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. Got to say usually you guys get closer to the advertised coral count on R2R instead of putting so many on your site
We did post more than the advertised coral count. The higher end corals are posted from a seperate spreedsheet that are not numbered, not posted by the bot.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back