World Wide Corals Virtual Store Tour

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,760
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
Very nice, I stopped by last year
Store looks great!
 
Just saw the virtual tour....amazing. Wish we had stores like these in NorCal
 
:eek: White Chocolate in the flesh! Kind of... pretty sure that was the blur I saw anyway :D. This is awesome, you guys are something else. This makes me even more excited for my first visit when RAP roles around!
 
It's pretty ridiculous. I go every time I am in Orlando. I have been in the back room before. I forget what you guys call it, but Victor brought me back their one day and I must say, it's amazing. I have never seen that much coral before. Take an entire MACNA's worth of coral and times it by 5 and your their. That's what is back their. Really an amazing store and it's super clean also. They keep a good shop. Guys are so friendly too.
I actually considered moving to Orlando just to be near the store. Lol, true story. I am and 1.5 hrs South now.
 
@WWC inspired again. Make sure Josh gets back to me. Looks like you guys are into the Ecotech gear.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new