Worlds largest asterism!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Treefer32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Treefer32

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
1,544
Reaction score
1,031
Location
Fargo, ND
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This asterism comes in as the largest I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen a lot! I have a lot. But this one was caught climbing my front glass! He’s close to if not an inch across! 5 armed asterina starfish. I don’t know how big they can get but most are under 1/4th inch in my tank, If not smaller. I might have to name him.

0BF11DFC-1690-4CF1-B591-E0C10BE531CD.jpeg 5B2ABBCE-783C-41A9-A73F-F3A69455E0B5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new