World's Largest Coral Discovered

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnd651
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It's a pavona species very cool
 
Pavona, or The Pav, are also a Giant Meercat-like species in The Bobiverse (Dennis E. Taylor). Had to chuckle when I saw the name. BTW, one of the best book series I've ever had the pleasure of listening to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new