worlds smallest torch frag

phillrodrigo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
808
Reaction score
13
Location
quaker hill ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night I tore my tank trying to get my purple lobster out for Pallabi. This morning I saw this little tiny thing in my sand bed. At first thought it was a apstasia inside a shell or something. After closer examination I relized it was a tiny head of my blue torch. This thing is tiny not even a inch
DSC_0069.jpg
 
That's cool! Keep us posted on how fast it grows with more pics. :wink:
 
Of course I will. Tomorrow im gonna glue it to a frag plug. I was in the middle of doing that then I got stung by my lionfish. Some how it didnt end up being a bad sting but had me very nervous after all that I have read about lionfish stings. I would say It may have been a good thing.to get the sting I got so I would be more careful but I usually I am. I dont put my hands any were I can't see if I dont know were he is
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new