Worm ID KP Aquatics live rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter rc1626
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
+1pics
 
Recommended tank :
1580789162830.png
That's where it will eventually end up I'm sure.
 
That's where it will eventually end up I'm sure.
Just dont let him come back up and bite you. Lol. Just like hearing stories of snakes making their way in through the sewer line and out through a toilet. He could.come back in a few years... stuff nightmares are made of.
 
I would dip all of your rock in a bucket with very high sailinity (like 1.035+) to get any others out of the rocks. I ordered 10 lbs from them once and ended up with several bobbits.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new