Worm ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ashr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
234
Reaction score
79
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all

I think this is some sort of fireworm but wanted to ask you guys too.
What do you think?

w1.jpg
w2.jpg
w3.jpg
 
the big bristleworms look a lot like fireworms but Im going say you have a fireworm
 
Last edited:
I'm gonna have to agree with you guys. I think it is a fireworm. He is also hard to catch has I don't wanna break him in half.. He seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping things "clean" around his home though.

I hope it's not a Hermodice carunculata but I think it might be..
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new