Worm id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aframereef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aframereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2016
Messages
225
Reaction score
260
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi looking for an id on these guys. They really kept my sand bed in good shape in my old tank. They would pop up at night and the sand would look furry. They were a bit aggressive some times and would take a snail down.

DSCN2234.JPG DSCN2231.JPG
 
I don’t recognize this colonial worm, but if it is killing snails I would have to evaluate the situation to determine whether they are worth it or not.

Bumps for an unknown species situation.
what is life universe GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new