Worm? ID

StartingATank

Self-Diagnosed Coral Addict
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2024
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
1,743
Location
DFW Metroplex
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So unsure of what there are, but they look maybe like fireworms or bristleworms? They hide under the rocks and the ones in the video are just small ones of those. There are some that are about 3”-4” long, have a good amount of them.

They are kinda hard to see, but they are reddish orange
 
These are the worms I am seeing

20260523_102617_C5DA9E8D-BAC3-4623-A164-72A77739243C.png
 
can you try adding better photos/video? Most of what I can actually see in your video is just the tank seam and the fact that you’re holding a rock and I can’t make anything else out because the camera points everywhere except at the thing you actually want identified
 
can you try adding better photos/video? Most of what I can actually see in your video is just the tank seam and the fact that you’re holding a rock and I can’t make anything else out because the camera points everywhere except at the thing you’re actually want identified
Yeah I will try to pick up the rock with the larger ones today, will be working on the tank again today and try to get a better picture of it
 
Ok I tried to get a better video, but there weren’t really any worms hiding, only the one that hide right away and the small red one.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new