Worm with 2 tentacles?

Ok I got it out of the sandbed. Here's some more pics. Pls tell me if you still think it is a spionid worm. Thnx
IMG_20210701_230043811~2.jpg
IMG_20210701_230312951_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210701_230505907_HDR.jpg
This is an adult

1625195698746.png
1625195718707.png
1625195750021.png
 
I've never seen one in substrate. You are looking at just it's antennae, the actual body of the worm is much larger. I'd scoop out a big area underneath the tentacles and get a good look at this guy, then I'd get rid of it. I'm not exactly sure of the method, but they will live in your coral and burrow around creating tube like openings.
I did. Look at the pics below.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new