• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

Would anyone be interested in these?

biggie4jets

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am just trying to gauge interest on the R2R site if you think anyone would buy paintings like these? If they were more focused on fish/coral ones? Wondering if there’s a market for this kinda art.

Disclaimer-these aren’t mine, but my sisters. I’m just the reefer haha.

Suggestions would be awesome. Thanks!

If this is in the wrong spot for this kinda post, moderator please move to appropriate space. Thank you.

D40B18A3-25DF-4D74-A440-13786F9588D9.jpeg 7C835B16-E64C-45CD-A9B2-115278E016CD.jpeg 05552BE2-E98C-43E0-A256-34A5C5F943BD.jpeg

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting
BRS
OP
biggie4jets

biggie4jets

View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I definitely let my sister know and she said she will work on some soon. In the meantime, if you want to check out her Etsy page here is the link. Can always request custom work too.

Thanks!

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 301 58.4%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 97 18.8%
  • NO

Votes: 106 20.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 2.1%
Torch SALE