Would I be able to cut these hammers down?

jercompton94

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2024
Messages
41
Reaction score
20
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So they came but they are tall af I’m trying to see maybe I can cut them down maybe drag them idk tho I don’t wanna kill anything… thanks!!!

IMG_2488.png
 
So they came but they are tall af I’m trying to see maybe I can cut them down maybe drag them idk tho I don’t wanna kill anything… thanks!!!

IMG_2488.png
It may be a bit risky as the cut would be pretty close to where they branch off, you could maybe cut them into 2 colonies but it would be risky. If you do however decide to frag them, make sure to cut below the flesh band, and to not use bone cutters or coral cutters as the skeleton will likely split, use a dremel or band saw
 
It may be a bit risky as the cut would be pretty close to where they branch off, you could maybe cut them into 2 colonies but it would be risky. If you do however decide to frag them, make sure to cut below the flesh band, and to not use bone cutters or coral cutters as the skeleton will likely split, use a dremel or band saw
I might just leave them not gonna risk anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new