Would like to Add a Anemone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Off the top of my head.....I've had skunks host in bubble tip, condy and ritteri.

So both of the nems that skunks host are considered aggressive and difficult to care for, I don't know if they would be the best first nem
 
I have a love/hate relationship with anemones. The few that I have owned have all committed suicide by powerheads and made a mess of my tanks. You can put sponges and panty hose and stuff on the power head intakes to help, but if you have any set back in the rock work it's a pain to clean them, and one managed to push the sponge off and crawl inside anyways. Love anemones but will never own another.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new