Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need some reinforcements bro?
20210803_204644.jpg
20210803_204659.jpg
that is incredible! Is that hand drawn, or digital? If it is digital, what app or program did you use?

OP
OP
Ro Bow

Ro Bow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump
Same here. I can't let a hard working 13 yr old not get some work!! That's awesome and kudos to your parents for instilling hard work ethic and to yourself for doing it! I'll talk to the wife and let you know. I'm sure she will want a sea turtle of sorts
Ok tell me if you decide you want some art :)

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in! I think it's great you have this work ethic already at such a young age! Offering to donate as well is icing on the cake. I'll look through some pictures I have (most likely it will be my male potters wrasse) and I'll send you a email with the image.

OP
OP
Ro Bow

Ro Bow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in! I think it's great you have this work ethic already at such a young age! Offering to donate as well is icing on the cake. I'll look through some pictures I have (most likely it will be my male potters wrasse) and I'll send you a email with the image.
oh awesome thanks!

OP
OP
Ro Bow

Ro Bow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone else wants, I can draw one of your fish, corals or inverts. Pm me in interested, I can tell you all the prices, size, background, etc. Bump

OP
OP
Ro Bow

Ro Bow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.

I am 13 and am thinking of starting a business with a main focus around saltwater aquarium fish, corals, and invertebrate art. If anyone is interested, below is some information on how I draw. I will put a sample of my artwork at the very bottom of this thread for whoever is interested.

%60 of my earnings would go to ocean conservation

My drawing style:

I like to make my art as realistic as I can

What do I draw with:

I've had the most practice with color pencils, pencil art, and watercolors, but I know how to paint if that is what you want.

Pricing:

Always negotiable. Most of my drawing are on 12x9 inch water color papers, which would be probably $25, but always depends on the picture itself. If you want a piece of artwork larger or smaller, just let me know and i'll change the size

What do I draw?

Let me know what you are interested in and I will tell you if i'll do it. I mainly focus on fish, corals, and inverts, but I could do a drawing of a whole tank, a drawing of the ocean, etc.

Shipping:

For shipping, if you pay over $50, it will be free shipping. If you pay less, depending on the size of the artwork, or the amount, there will be a shipping cost, probably of $3 or so.

Extra info

I don't have a website yet unfortunately, so if you have any questions just ask me here. If i decide to go along with this idea, I will have a website soon!

If you have any other questions, ask them either in the conversations or here in the thread.

If you want, I can add a background of the ocean for a little extra money.

This is a drawing I did today, it is the only drawing I have so far, but more is going to be made.

1628030887750.jpeg
bump

Isopod80

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.

I am 13 and am thinking of starting a business with a main focus around saltwater aquarium fish, corals, and invertebrate art. If anyone is interested, below is some information on how I draw. I will put a sample of my artwork at the very bottom of this thread for whoever is interested.

My drawing style:

What do I draw with:

I've had the most practice with color pencils, pencil art, and watercolors, but I know how to paint if that is what you want.

Pricing:

Always negotiable. Most of my drawing are on 12x9 inch water color papers, which would be probably $25, but always depends on the picture itself. If you want a piece of artwork larger or smaller, just let me know and i'll change the size

What do I draw?

Let me know what you are interested in and I will tell you if i'll do it. I mainly focus on fish, corals, and inverts, but I could do a drawing of a whole tank, a drawing of the ocean, etc.

Shipping:

For shipping, if you pay over $50, it will be free shipping. If you pay less, depending on the size of the artwork, or the amount, there will be a shipping cost, probably of $3 or so.

Extra info

I don't have a website yet unfortunately, so if you have any questions just ask me here. If i decide to go along with this idea, I will have a website soon!

If you have any other questions, ask them either in the conversations or here in the thread.

This is a drawing I did today, it is the only drawing I have so far, but more is going to be made.

1628030887750.jpeg
Way to show some entrepreneurial spirit buddy. I hope it works out for you.....and to think I used to mow lawns and rake leaves.

Tumey

Reefer With A Broken Brain ( TBI Survivor )
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.

My drawing style:

What do I draw with:

Pricing:

What do I draw?

Shipping:

Extra info

1628030887750.jpeg
Bumpity Bump

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 32 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back