Would you buy this miyagi?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Savo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

would buy this miyagi tort for $20

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No

    Votes: 30 96.8%

  • Total voters
    31
I would advice against it. Bleached out sps takes longer to come back than browned out sps.
 
How most of my frags come in. This is one month apart. My LFS uses radions and they haven't quite figured out how to set them yet so all of their acros are severely bleached when I get them. Thought this may have been a tort (miyagi) but now I'm thinking Austera.
IMG_1740.jpeg
IMG_1742.jpeg
 
Good eye....It actually is a true Miyagi with linage I got as a small frag over ten
Years ago from Atlantis. There are slot of fakes that have the same coloration, but true Miyagi were actually Ided as Acropora Austera
 
I’ll give you a good deal on my Miyagi tort colony....
437705f680a649380d1400f1c97ad151.jpg


LOL
Ouch man that sucks to loose such a large colony. A sad sight to see.
OP personally I would stay away from it and that LFS in general, looks neglected to me.
 
Two month old. I have a build thread you can follow. Hopefully they will live and grow out
 
Two month old. I have a build thread you can follow. Hopefully they will live and grow out
Looks like you just finished the cycle about 2 weeks ago and started with dry rock. That is really new for acropora, as they require a mature and stable biosystem to really thrive, which is something new tanks lack. I hope it turns out ok!
 
I wouldn't buy anything from that entire store. Find a new place, or buy from local hobbyist's, or shell out real money for real vendors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new