Would you try to save it or trash it?

MasterBacon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
595
Reaction score
722
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Delivered today, seller is awesome and replacing it but should I try to save it? The heat pack came untaped from the lid and was laying against the bag with only a couple layers of newspaper between.
20181106_094208.jpg
20181106_094631.jpg
20181106_094234.jpg
20181106_094839.jpg
 
I assume we're looking at some kind of acro?

I'd try and save and just keep an eye on it. Shouldn't be enough to cause much of an issue if it continues bleaching in the tank right?
 
Always try. I've spent a lot of time with freshly trans-shipped corals and quarantine and you'd be surprised how rough corals can look and how great they can turn out. I keep a bunch of before and after pictures to show it. Always try (:
 
Nem looks great. Really good. Acropora...are likely on their way out. It was worth a shot, but still keep things as stable as you can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new