Wow check out this acro from divers den!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigFeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had a A. clathrata once. They are beautiful but not the easiest to keep. Lots of flow and light and very sensitive to water parameter changes.
 
Hmm, wonder who bought it :xd:

Its a very nice piece, for sure its got nice colors to it!
 
Heck no!lol...I didnt buy it, lol, Im broke...I think I might know who got it since they said they were going to try to get it, but it could have sold to someone else aswell, fair game!
 
It looks a lot like the one wetthumbs posted today.
 
those aussie acros they have been getting keep getting better and better! to bad the strawberry shortcakes are not as common anymore...
 
it is nice corals. I thought it is Strawberry Shortcake.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new