Wow check out this acro from divers den!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigFeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had a A. clathrata once. They are beautiful but not the easiest to keep. Lots of flow and light and very sensitive to water parameter changes.
 
Hmm, wonder who bought it :xd:

Its a very nice piece, for sure its got nice colors to it!
 
Heck no!lol...I didnt buy it, lol, Im broke...I think I might know who got it since they said they were going to try to get it, but it could have sold to someone else aswell, fair game!
 
It looks a lot like the one wetthumbs posted today.
 
those aussie acros they have been getting keep getting better and better! to bad the strawberry shortcakes are not as common anymore...
 
it is nice corals. I thought it is Strawberry Shortcake.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new