Wow

  • Thread starter Thread starter mltascp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Used to be. Got sick of it when I reached the max level at the time, as things got very boring unless one was willing to invest 4+hrs at a time for high level instances. I moved to Xbox 360 :)
 
I'm addicted to WOW! haha...

I play a lvl 80 human shadow priest on Aerie Peak. I'm waiting in a 200 queue right now. :(
 
Since Christmas My hubby and 2 of my boys has became addicted to it. That is all they talk about. I am bored with it already.
 
I havent played any games other than on the Monster Madness UT2k4 server. I am just bored of games right now. At least till Diablo 3 comes out :D.
 
A few years ago we did a big reef board 360 night with cod 4. We should do the same for world at war.

as for the topic i never could get into wow. i a FPS guy
 
i tried getting into it but i just cant get into something in the middle
when i get into something it has to be from the start
i tried because all my friends were into it and they were all high levels and they told me theyd help me but right when i joined in...the all quit, ALL OF THEM
so i was left spending $80 for a time card and the game and never played again...
 
i think i could get addicted to it, thats why I never purchased it...haha has anyone seen that WOW southpark?
 
I don't have the computer requirments for it...THANK GOD! My 2 best friends play it and i see how it can take over your life for awhile. I'm afraid to upgrade my computer!!!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new