Wrasse injury?

JKDMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was redoing my rock work last night and my 6 line was acting weird. It was swimming around looking disoriented along the glass and sand and kinda bumping into the sand rocks glass, as it went. It doesn't have any signs of injury i can see. But I'm worried I may have squished it a little with a rock accidently.. does this sound like an injury, or just a stress response...I know it's really hard to say without a video, just using my description, but k just looking for some input while I'm at work, I can't check on it till this evening.

NJDragonet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could be both hard to tell, but these guys are fast so the chance they get hit with a rock is pretty low. This has happened with mine a few times when I moved the rocks he should be fine unless he suffered a serious injury. Cannot tell with out a picture but he should be fine.

OP
OP
J

JKDMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could be both hard to tell, but these guys are fast so the chance they get hit with a rock is pretty low. This has happened with mine a few times when I moved the rocks he should be fine unless he suffered a serious injury. Cannot tell with out a picture but he should be fine.
I hope so, hopefully he was just stressing out and will have relaxed overnight

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 65 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.0%
Back