Wrasse Pair For Sale

Ben Pedersen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2018
Messages
1,152
Reaction score
987
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sad to say that after 4+ years it's time to part with my amazing Wrasses. They are fat, healthy, beautiful, and tame (they eat out of your hand). Approx. 8" from nose to tail. I will only sell the pair together (Male and Female). I am selling because I would like to keep some smaller fish and some clams. Local pickup only (South East Michigan).

Male (He is outlined in light blue):
CA7EC38A-F3FE-497C-84E4-B16F7F0F6CB2.png

Female (Amazing orange/red blush around her face and light green and purple highlights on the bottom back fin):
E2662644-CFBE-4EC2-81FC-2D552A60541A.png

Together:
FA49E1E8-84E4-49BF-8575-3E9BC7CADCEC.png

2766B272-57D3-4EA3-90B8-91F612D4D872.png

Based on an R2R Poll I did on the subject, The price for the pair is $250. I am willing to negotiate. :)

D88298D3-0C0D-4EB0-A500-6F816EAD2382.jpeg

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/what-is-a-fair-price.834177/
 
Last edited:
Someone needs to jump on this! My tanks are all filled :(
I just got 2 clams today.. :). Would like to put them in the main tank but can't until my friends (the wrasse are gone). I will miss the wrasse.
 
Price down to $210
 
I can’t believe they are still available!
 
Now it’s probably worth it for your LFS to buy them and resell them!! (In fact, could they take them in trade for dry goods, or on consignment?)
 
Now it’s probably worth it for your LFS to buy them and resell them!! (In fact, could they take them in trade for dry goods, or on consignment?)
I would do it... but the LFS wants customers to pay for fish they want to drop off.. even if they can resell them. It is crazy.
 
Wow, that’s a new one on me. Lol. That’s like ‘Heads I win, Tails you lose.’ ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new