Wrasse questions?!

Frizzy reefnewb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2021
Messages
214
Reaction score
146
Location
Bellmore
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a yellow coris wrasse a few days ago so I got him to eat but he only comes out from 6-8 at night is there anyway to change his sleep schedule?? I have a blue star leopard wrasse who goes to sleep at 5 so they haven’t even crossed paths yet lol was jw how or if he’ll ever start coming out during the day ?? Or is that just the way it is ?
 
Ty for response....he’s on some crazy Japanese time schedule I guess?
 
He will only eat once he’s out for that whole 3 hours lol I hope he changes his routine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new