Wrasse Resort

That one is taken. Was told about a month. Two people said they are having issues in New Guinea. Not sure how true but third also said they never got orders lately from them.
Bummer. So a month for him to condition them or a month before his next shipment?
 
Bummer. So a month for him to condition them or a month before his next shipment?
Hopefully a month before he gets more. Fingers crossed. It’s Joel that said give him a month so we will see. As you know he doesn’t condition at least for me
 
Knock knock
192C7429-ED54-41C4-9A5A-D91E7C5D6720.jpeg
 
I know i've asked this before... ;) but how about some FTS's...:)
Heidi Klum Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent
 
I know i've asked this before... ;) but how about some FTS's...:)
Heidi Klum Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
I will take one for you this evening when I'm home. I don't have much for corals it's mostly fish so not too exciting lol
 
@Petcrazyson still google searching? :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:
So was that a baby Hortulanus? I’ve definitely seen that fish before I just can’t put my finger on it!
 
I know i've asked this before... ;) but how about some FTS's...:)
Heidi Klum Reaction GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
seriously!
I will take one for you this evening when I'm home. I don't have much for corals it's mostly fish so not too exciting lol
Please take one or access to your video feed! Your tank is amazing by the way. So much life and health in that tank.

So was that a baby Hortulanus? I’ve definitely seen that fish before I just can’t put my finger on it!
Nope. It’s not a baby but it’s a Babi

Salty see what I did there lol
 
I was typing when you replied. I almost had one but still not quick enough for you
Don’t worry I still like you lol. But first comes first serve and Salty is normally the first. Type quicker! I also realized where I had seen that wrasse and it’s your profile right!?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new