wrasses for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtc1966
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mtc1966

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
162
Reaction score
1
Location
ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I two for sale a melanurus and lunar they do fine together and have been perfect tank mates . they are just to big to make the move to my smaller tank. I got the first one cheap from a fellow reefer so will price accordingly
asking 25 for he pair
located in Middletown
 
wow I thought the wrasse was a popular fish. no one wants one or both ??
 
If I didn't already have a meleranus wrasse I would but I have one
I've Owned A Lunar Wrasse Before And They Are Cool And A Little Luny also. They way they zip around is cool. I highly suggest the meleranus to anyone with a 55 or bigger. One of the prettiest wrasses
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new