Wrasses Need New Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike_J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2014
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
3,934
Location
Bloomfield, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Pylei Fairy Wrasse pair that are becoming too aggressive towards all the other tank mates and it's time for a new home for these guys. I also have a McCosker's Flasher that is bullying my new Diamond Tail, so it too needs a new home. I'm open to offers or trading for coral frags or even dragon's breathe macro algae. I'm in Hartford County and will only deal locally, as in no shipping. Hit me up if at all interested. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.
 
Pylei Fairy Wrasse pair. Sorry for the bad pictures.

20150820_152745.jpg
20150820_153218-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new