WrongGenotype Elos120 Build

I noticed you were selling a baby jawbreaker mushie, any pics of the mama? Curious haehe
 
We are LOOOONG overdue for an update! Post up some more eye-candy, PLEEEEEZ! :D
 
I noticed you were selling a baby jawbreaker mushie, any pics of the mama? Curious haehe

We are LOOOONG overdue for an update! Post up some more eye-candy, PLEEEEEZ! :D

Thanks guys. This tank was broke down back in July. Have a new system but didn't do a build thread for it. As far as the momma here is a pic taken about a month ago.

IMG_6183_zps0b11e974.jpg
 
I am glad you got another tank up. But let there be a new tank thread already. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new