Wronggenotype Shallow 230

Thanks really appreciate it. Figured the red white scheme would go well considering I already had the skimmer and ro reactor.

What info are you looking for on the emaco kit? He's on facebook as J6 jestersix
Was looking for info on how to buy some emaco. I was considering buying some of the stuff from marco rocks but always interested to learn of similar products.
 
Gene, i had a feeling it won't take long before you're into reefing again, once a reefer will always be a reefer. How long have you been planing this dream tank of yours.
 
Gene, i had a feeling it won't take long before you're into reefing again, once a reefer will always be a reefer. How long have you been planing this dream tank of yours.

The funny thing is lee that I have had a tank up and running ever since I left sf. In Vegas I had 6 at one point. Lol now in Seattle I have two running and this new build.
Been planning it since sf. :)
 
Awesome tank and everything with it. Nice job! Tagging along to watch this one come to life.
 
What's your plan for this tank, mixed reef or sps only tank
 
Love all the attention to planning and detail. Top notch. Can't wait to see it filled!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new