• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB 1 Reefbreeders Photon 48 v2 pro

  • WTB 
  • Thread starter Thread starter liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

liam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
88
Reaction score
72
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, looking for 1 Reefbreeders Photon 48 v2 pro,thanks
 
Bump I am still looking for one of these TIA
 
I have a 32" V2 with WiFi board, original box and mounting hardware, if that works. Price is $300 net of fees, will ship at actual cost.

pxl_20251113_134016838-jpg.4309874
 
Bump,still looking for a v48 pro,thanks
 
I was lucky enough to get a brand new 48 V2 pro from Logan at Reefbreeders,thanks.thread can be closed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new