Wtb 1link power supply

The power supply is a standard center positive 5.5x2.1mm barrel connect, 24v, and 120w.
I'm partial to meanwell power supplies, model GST120A24-P1J would be a good fit, though it's easier to find GST120A24-P1M (p1J is 2.1mm center pin diameter, P1M is 2.5mm). Often a 5.5x2.5 will fit well enough on a 5.5x2.1, though you can pick up a 5.5x2.5 female to 5.5x2.1 male barrel adapter for cheap.
Alternatively replacements are available from sites such as BRS.

Cheap option:
Uknown but cheap power adapter, I havent used: https://www.amazon.com/ALITOVE-Upgraded-100-240V-Transformer-Converter/dp/B0GVZ3NQRT

Better option:
Meanwell, what I would use: https://www.amazon.com/Mean-Power-Supply-Adapter-GST120A24-P1M/dp/B0CXJ52K9B/

Example of adapter, if needed: https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Converter-5-5mmx2-5mm-5-5mmx2-1mm-Adapter/dp/B07FB13JP1

OEM option:
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/replacement-power-supply-for-1link-module-neptune-systems.htmlExample of adapter, if needed: https://www.amazon.com/uxcell-Converter-5-5mmx2-5mm-5-5mmx2-1mm-Adapter/dp/B07FB13JP1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new