• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB 250w Metal Halide Ballast

BReefer13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2019
Messages
223
Reaction score
110
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As the title says, I am looking for a 250w metal halide ballast in good working condition. My fixture has the standard 3-pin US plug, so if your ballast has the same it will be a plus :D

Thank you all!
 
I have an ARO electronic ballast for $30. It has the bare wires so you just attached it to any plug.
 
I have an ARO electronic ballast for $30. It has the bare wires so you just attached it to any plug.
Where do you live? Would it have to be shipped? Please send pm with your contact info
 
I'm in the Los Angeles area. Probably would be around $15 to ship it. I also have a bunch of other MH stuff for cheap. You can PM for a contact number.

Ed
 
Last edited:
I'm in the Los Angeles area. Probably would be around $15 to ship it. I also have a bunch of other MH stuff for cheap. You can PM for a contact number.

Ed
Done
 
As the title says, I am looking for a 250w metal halide ballast in good working condition. My fixture has the standard 3-pin US plug, so if your ballast has the same it will be a plus :D

Thank you all!
I have a new Luxcore performance series ballast, does 250w, 250w HQI, 400w and 400w super lumens, same plug $50 and shipping
 
Guys thank you all, I was able to get the ballasts I needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new