• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB AI Nero 3

SCromer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2022
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Augusta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm needing a nero 3? Anybody have one or know who may have some in stock?
 
I'm needing a nero 3? Anybody have one or know who may have some in stock?
I have 6 units that were refurbished by AI. They were just shipped back to me from their shop. These were new out of the box units that were returned to my store and I had them fixed under warranty. Let me know if your interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new