• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Apex or other recommended aquarium controller suitable for 80g frag tank

fidgetdamidget

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody,
I am starting a new tank and would like to automate this system from the start. Due to the pandemic and some other unforseen circumstances, I'd rather purchase a second hand controller in order to save some money. If anyone has an apex controller setup for sale or another controller that is user friendly, reliable and affordable, please let me know. I had big plans to get this tank started a while back as it was kind of a special gift for my s/o.
Let me know what affordable options are out there for me please, any and all favors are appreciated as this really is kind of a special gift.
thanks!

OP
OP
fidgetdamidget

fidgetdamidget

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the insight, while I think the automation component is great...a lot of my stuff is already automated, my main interest is something that can control and monitor dosing along with probes for management and monitoring of parameters. Like I said, the rest of my stuff is automated so anything that can just help me with the rest would be great (I even already have the probes)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back