wtb big tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter james30ct
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

james30ct

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
594
Reaction score
47
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking through old threads and figured it would be easier to just post about it. Wall is only 6' so it cant be bigger than that. So whats everyone got for sale? Please include pics, location, and price. Only interested in CT and RI.
 
I have the 180 in this video, it's free a bit scratched but free...
[video=youtube;wJ57Bb-1_1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ57Bb-1_1E[/video]
 
Last edited:
Forgot to mention. I recently saw a 300g acrylic tank and stand on RI CL for $300. . The ad didn't have any details on the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new