• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Black Mobius RF Chip TRADE for a green?

Gophish1982

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought some used MP40s, was told they were 2 years old. One is mobius ready and the other is not so clearly not 2 years old. Looking to buy 1 black RF chip, or trade my green chip if you are looking to downgrade.

Islandvib3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought some used MP40s, was told they were 2 years old. One is mobius ready and the other is not so clearly not 2 years old. Looking to buy 1 black RF chip, or trade my green chip if you are looking to downgrade.
I've heard if you send in your mp to ecotech for services, you maybe able to ask them to upgrade it at a cost. But I've never tried.

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have some available on their website now

Back