WTB: Black Sticker Neptune Systems EB4

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToXIc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
4,002
Reaction score
66
Location
TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to buy a black sticker EB4 like pictured below...

eb-4.jpg
 
Nothing..... My other components are the black label ones.
 
Thanks just wanted to make sure as I just picked up the new label one. But others are black. GL finding one I tried and ended up buying new.
 
I may end up having to do the same.
 
I've seen them come up periodically on that other reef board that shall remain unmentionable, particularly when I was in the market for one. I was always too late, and ended up ordering a new one as well.
 
I'm banned from that unmentionable site. Long story. If you come across one please let me know. My last resort is buying a new one. I spoke to Neptune Systems and they don't have the sticker either.
 
^^ if I can't get one I'll have to just get a new one. Having one made is just too much to justify my odc'ness.
 
You should just sell your current black label system and buy all new label equipment. Boom. Problem solved. I'll take your extra EB8. :D

Brandon
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new