Wtb Blastos

ddd6799fc99c63549f8579b2df9bbfe4.jpg
 
Check out "Ultimate Corals", Mark always have premium blastos.
 
Seems like the fancier they are the easier they melt. Best ones I've gotten are from shoreline. They are all doing well.

I have a couple of the smaller polyp blasto from wwc that are also doing well.

But I've killed hundreds of dollars worth of expensive premium ones that were beautiful for a month, then just melt... Like that ring of fire one. Twice now. :(
 
Seems like the fancier they are the easier they melt. Best ones I've gotten are from shoreline. They are all doing well.

I have a couple of the smaller polyp blasto from wwc that are also doing well.

But I've killed hundreds of dollars worth of expensive premium ones that were beautiful for a month, then just melt... Like that ring of fire one. Twice now. :(
Or your fish all of the sudden takes a liking to them and eat them:(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new