wtb blue mushrooms

I have run of the mill blue shrooms, I noticed one in my sump today out of nowhere I didn't put it there. I'm about 40 minutes from enfield but if you can make a ctars meeting I can get it to you.
 
Dark tang i own the blue rocordea from alex . It's in bad shape but im sure it will come back . Got it for a steel . Thanks for letting me know .
It's not what im on the search for though . Looking for common blue shrooms . Real blue . That ricordea is like teal blue .
Thanks for the help though i appreciate it .
 
Triggreef
Where abouts are you ?
I've got some time off of work maybe i can tie a trip out your way while running errands ?
Any chance you could take a pic .
How much you want and how many do you have that you could part with ? Are they dark blue ?
I do plan on going to the next meeting if it's on a night i have off of work . I don't see a date for it yet .
Nov was my first meeting . New member .
Thanks .
 
Just give me a reminder before the meeting & I'll bring it for you. It's the only one I have that is loose. It will split for you in no time.
 
Thank you triggreef ..
I'll definitely give you a reminder before the meeting . Can't wait !!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new