• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Bright Indo Gold Torch

ACF930

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
261
Reaction score
230
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am looking to buy a bright Indo Gold Torch. Looking specifically for one that is yellow (like an Aussie Gold but Indo) even under white light.
 
355ce04bc434788fcede19194ab4178e.jpg

Like this?
 
Looking for more bright Indo Gold torches. please PM me.
 
Hello. Currently I do not but within a month or so I may have a couple heads ready. ASD has some posted on their site but very pricey.
I'm willing to wait for one of these! How much is it? And do you have any other indo torches? Thank you again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new