• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Broken or Not Working Kessil A350/360/360x

A13X

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2016
Messages
149
Reaction score
107
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for broken Or not working Kessil a350/360 or 360x. I’m looking to keep some on hand for parts. Let me know what you have, thanks!
 
One of these or are you looking for diff model? A360W E-Series Tuna Blue
 
One of these or are you looking for diff model? A360W E-Series Tuna Blue

Any 350 or 360 model works for me. W-E or the W-N.

Do you happen to have one?
 
I do. I have 1 A360W E-Series Tuna Blue. Happy to ship it to you from Chicago.
 
Also selling (2) of the same make and model plus the spectral controller for $500 if you know anyone interested. Going to try the 360x ones or the AP9X now.

F6BFDDFB-CAC1-41D5-A7B5-BE195698AB87.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new