Wtb bta's

Suicideissleep

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
269
Reaction score
27
Location
Enfield
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for those bta's that have out grown ur system let md know what you have thank you
Ron
 
I have 2 available. I have already offered them to SuicideSleep and Chevy4 but if they are not interested, I have one for you Ross.
Before the chop
 
If it's smaller than a baseball I'm going to have to pass thank you though my clowns will kill it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new