Oct 8, 2022 #1 reef fish Valuable Member View Badges Joined May 27, 2011 Messages 2,316 Reaction score 177 Location MIAMI,FL Rating - 100% 1 0 0 WTB CALCIUM REACTOR FOR A 300 gallon what do you have
Oct 10, 2022 #2 tank of gems Valuable Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Aug 27, 2014 Messages 1,935 Reaction score 192 Location OHIO What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I have a brand new in box never opened sro cr5000D. That I have no use for because I am going a different direction. Selling for $800 shipped
I have a brand new in box never opened sro cr5000D. That I have no use for because I am going a different direction. Selling for $800 shipped
Nov 5, 2022 #3 alabella1 Valuable Member View Badges R2R App User My Tank Thread Joined Mar 15, 2021 Messages 1,607 Reaction score 660 Location Somers, NY What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 100% 9 0 0 I have a Lifereef LCR2 Custom. It's a pretty decent sized reactor. $599