WTB: Cleanup crew for 50 gal cube, Trussville Area

JetTech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
New to hobby and just set up my 50 gal cube reef tank with 20 gal sump and Im needing some cleaners for my tank. Would like to buy local if possilbe(Trussville or Bham). If anyone has some to sell let me know.

Thank you.

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it's not local but the best place around for clean up critters is reeftopia.com they are just about the only place I get that stuff.

usctrack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used spotlessaquarium.com and reef2go.com. Both are have a pretty good buy one get one area and I think Reef2Go is having a huge snail sale right now. I hope that helps.

Locally you can try Aquarium Imports they may have a few items or I have also found some Turbo snails at Petco in past but not a big selection other than that.

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the obsession... not a lot of bargains in the local area for CUC. I ordered my last batch online as well.

OP
OP
J

JetTech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the input. I went ahead and ordered online for a combo of snails and hermits with extra shells. I did order my dry rock from Reefcleaners.org, got the 50 lb Florida Reef for $85 shipped... should be here tomorrow, cant wait, have only heard good things about this guy and his rock selection.
Markie, thanks for the offer. When it comes time to add some some other items to my tank it would be great to split the shipping costs with you.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back