• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB clove polyps + easy frag pack

databuffer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Messages
57
Reaction score
57
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been battling an uphill battle with corals the past few months, and only just yesterday spotted a fish chowing down on my euphyllia, and everything made sense. Now that she’s gone, I’m trying to stock corals in earnest, and see how much was me, and how much was my fish without hurting the bank too much.

Clove polyps are my highest priority, but if you have anything that grows like a weed that you can toss my way, I’d appreciate it.

Located in southeast PA, near phillipsburg NJ, so local pick up in that area works for me, otherwise it’ll need to be shipped

Edit: Not interested in GSP right now
 
Got what I was after! Ty everyone who dmed :)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new