• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Controller Board Adaptive Reef, Marine Depot, custom

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Messages
1,609
Reaction score
665
Location
Somers, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
WTB Controller Board Adaptive Reef, Marine Depot, custom.

Let me know what you got
 
I would like to piggy back off of this thread. I'm also looking for a controller board and would be open to a custom one. Ideally, I'd like one that is just slightly shorter than the Adaptive Reef board (which is 15"L x 25.25"H x 3.5"W). 25.25" is too big and I'd like one around 20-22" so I can hang it horizontally at the back of my cabinet (23.6"×19.7"×35.4").
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new