• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB copepods & amphipods in NY

ReeferMo

Volunteer EMT
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2020
Messages
402
Reaction score
432
Location
Brooklyn NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a local shop / seller. in Brooklyn NY that sells copepods and amphipods
local stores don't carry them here lately. I know I can buy them online but New Yorkers don't like to wait
 
I appreciate it, but it will take me minimum an hour and a half to reach across either side of the river
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new