WTB: Cube Or Collumn Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike_Diako
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike_Diako

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
101
Reaction score
50
Location
Coventry, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a cube or column tank in the 45-60 gallon range. It would need to be 30" wide or less. I would prefer drilled with an overflow if possible but it's not necessary. Please let me know if any of you have something you're willing to part with. If it's of any interest, I have 75 gallo tank/stand combo I would be willing to trade.


I am located in Glastonbury and work in Middletown. I'm willing to travel a bit as well.


Thanks in advance.

-Mike
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new